Extreme World Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

back stage confrontation

Go down

back stage confrontation Empty back stage confrontation

Post  rollin_rulz Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:42 pm

The camera pans to the back stage where we see beast and rollin are standing around talking.

Rollin: Hey beast how is it going?

Beast: I told you we are just a team so i can show the jersey beans not to mess with me. I don't want to be friends with you one bit. Lets just get ready for this fight and show them to not mess with us.

Rollin: Ok you don't have to be such a jerk. We have to work as a team to get rid of these two wannabes.

They start walking down the hallway. When they turn to go in the gym they run into the jersey beans.

You can feel the tension when all four of them are standing there. They stare at each other for a minute.

Beast: What are you little punks doing around here. I thought we ran u out of town til the ppv.

The jersey beans start to laugh.

Rollin: What are you laughing for come the ppv you guys will learn that we are the better team and you guys will be wiped with floor. So how about you step back and run along now before we have a pre-match now. You guys have no chance to win against me and beast. We are going to be in our best shape come the ppv. So you guys better bring your a game or we will just run you over and not think twice about it.

The next thing you see is Jonas comes walking into the gym.

Jonas: Wow this is a site to see. All four of you together in one room. I can just feel the tension.

Rollin: How's are you Jonas?

Jonas: I am doing good. Are you guys ready to step in the ring come the ppv.

Rollin: Yes me and beast are ready to step in the ring and show these jersey wannabes how to fight. We will walk out the ppv as the tag team champions. That is not just a guess that is for real.

Steve: Haha you must be in one hell of dream there. Cause i know me and sack are going to be beat you to a pulp like we have already done to you with in the past few weeks.

Rollin: Stevey boy are you kidding me. Your little attack didn't even hurt us one bit. If it did anything to us it made us hate you more and just drives us more to beat you at the ppv. You will not be able to attack us from behind or when we are not ready. It will be a fair fight toe to toe. I believe the only way you two think you can beat us if you sneak attack us. I know before our match at the ppv i will be watching our backs and make sure neither of you little punks try to attack us before the fight.

Jonas: Well it looks the four of you have alot on your minds. Good luck to you guys at the ppv and my the best team win.

Jonas walks out of the gym and out of the cameras view.

Rollin: Well me and beast have some training to do to show you punks who the true best team is. So how about you guys get out of our way so we can work out.

Steve: You guys have alot of work a head of you. Have fun training and make sure you are in shape cause the jersey beans are going to show you a fight of your life.

The jersey beans push past rollin and beast and walk out of the gym.

Rollin and beast start hitting the weight bench and the camera moves out of the gym.

rollin_rulz

Back to top Go down