Extreme World Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Explaination

Go down

The Explaination Empty The Explaination

Post  Naruto Uchiha Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:08 am

Ansatsusha appears in the middle of the ring.

Rio: What is HE doing out here?

Ansatsusha stares at Rio.

Ansatsusha: As I was about to say before someone started to talk. I am out here to challenge someone named The Sack and unlike him, I am going to face him face to face instead of attacking him behind his back, but I have a time limit so to make you hurry I will take off my hood if you will come down here and answer my challenge.

Ansatsusha paces back and forth while waiting for The Sack.

Naruto Uchiha

Back to top Go down

The Explaination Empty Re: The Explaination

Post  Naruto Uchiha Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:12 pm

Ansatsusha: Maybe I should go ahead and reveal myself to spark some fire in the gut of Stevetrain and The Sack.

Ansatsusha takes his hoodie off and the crowd gasps and the camera shows the face of Naruto Uchiha.

Rio: What the- It's Naruto. Who would have thought that the honorable Naruto Uchiha would attack people from behind.

Naruto: Since the sound of shocked people is over, I know most of these fine characters want an explanation, but that won't happen. It might happen at the PPV. I, of course, don't care if I give you an explanation but one thing I will do is make one final peaceful attempt to see The Sack in this ring face to face or I will make sure before the PPV ends he will be in a pool of his own blood and then maybe make Stevetrain taste The Sack's blood.

Naruto throws the mic to the mat and walks out.

Naruto Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum