Extreme World Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1. Introductory RP's

2 posters

Go down

1. Introductory RP's Empty 1. Introductory RP's

Post  GM Trent Fri May 18, 2012 2:32 am

Ok, First of all we will cover Introduction Rps.

This is the first time that the server will see your wrestler speak.

It has to be a representation of what your wrestler is like. So if your wrestler is a heel don't say:

"Wrestler: You know i absoloutly love you guys."

Instead say something like.

"Wrestler: You know what, screw you guys, I don't need you. I'm here for one person and one person only, ME."

And vice versa.

Also you need to make sure your entrance is very heel or face depending on what your wrestler is. Ie don't make it like you run to the ring and smile if you are a heel.. Make it so you walk slowly down to the ring. Giving the crowd "the evil eyes" and not high fiving them. Enter the ring via the steps etc. fir example if you want an idea of how it should be like. Look at heel entrances like Kane or the miz.

Make your character have a characteristic that the crowd either loves or hates. for example Jillian Hall had the characteristic of a bad singer but thought she was amazing and annoyed the crowd with it. Kofi Kingston has the characteristic of always smiling and pleasing the crowd with his high flying moves. Present this in your introductory rp.

GM Trent
Admin

https://extremeworldwrestlin.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

1. Introductory RP's Empty how i am how my entrance is

Post  the furious one Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:30 am

my wrestler is a face now here it comes hope u like it here goes something the furious one:hey guys this backstage is so cool the extreme one:yep as u know furious one we are cool people right we do the right things for the universe as u know the furious one:wow u are really cool man i wish everybody was like u the extreme one:just doing my job furious one as u know take care i got ur back the furious one:thanks man that is the way i like it see u later okay now that was some backstage how i act with people now u will see wat my entrance is like ladies and gentlemen boys and girls coming to the ring right now is weighting in 245 pounds he is the furious one as now the lights go off as a rocking theme music plays U KNOW WATS MY NAME FURIOUS FURIOUS FURIOUS as the crowd likes it as i now walk to the ring jumping as the fireworks hit as i put a nice smile on my face looking for some children as i give em some wrestlers figures as i jump into ring with my high flying moves as i go to the top rope saying THE FURIOUS ONE okay that was it if u think u should cut some things out u can do it as u know we always stay cool furious furious see u later

the furious one

Back to top Go down