Extreme World Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stable staple

Go down

Stable staple Empty Stable staple

Post  Mickyle James Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:13 am

*Resurrected plays as Arabash walks down the asle*

Arabash:Looks like I got my self a whole new pack of next-gen wrestlers on my tab who will be very good stars in this biz.Guys if you're watching.I gotta tell you.In my last federation I survived a load I didn't need a unstable stable.I wonder if I can trade in my three partners for a one night stand with sable?
*The crowd laughs joyfully*
Arabash:Maxx you were in my tab first I really enjoyed the stay but it is not going strong with this partnership.I look to the future gen superstars.That is where I will be in my next wrestling days from now on.
Rio:I hope he doesn't stay here.There are way too many superstars in this federation
Lauren:Come on Rio.Give him some credit.The guy is phenomental is his successful days in EWW.Even though we haven't saw him fight yet.We will in the main event he will be teaming up against Beast of Fire.Beast is part of the X Factors
*Arabash stares at Bill as he was a joyful fan*
Arabash:You are right Bill.Beasty is a member of the X Factors but as I said.I don't need a stable.I got everything I need in my life.It goes for the people in the arena too.This people is as phenomental as I am.I don't want to brag but I am not a clean champ but soon I will be a European Champ.It is not a major title but the effort is worth it... what the heck I may qualify for the Euro Tournament.GM if you would you could add me on the match board for the Euro champ.I don't want to rush you so you can put me on anytime you want maybe next season when I become Ultimate Fire Blazer.
*Through The Fire and Flames plays as GM Trent walks out in a GM suit.*
Trent:You are right Ash.You may enter the Euro league.So do you want to be on the Euro division.Most people want to be on the EWW World Champ division or the EWW World Heavyweight division but you want to be on the Euro division.That is fine next season...maybe I will put you on the division.Are you happy with that Ash.
The way you call me Ash is kinda cool.I like the name Ash.Yes I am happy with that I will see to that I will become Euro Champion.Thanks GM.I won't let you down.That is a new mission.To become a longest reigning Euro Champ in EWW history.
Rio:It looks like he qualifies to be in the Euro league next season.I hope he loses it.
Lauren:You don't have any heart.Do you Rio?I think this guy is Euro Champ material.
*Resurrected plays as Arabash walks to the locker room.*
Mickyle James
Mickyle James

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum