Extreme World Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Request

2 posters

Go down

The Request Empty The Request

Post  Naruto Uchiha Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:56 am

Naruto is in the ring before his match.

Naruto: As I said earlier. The Sack are going to fulfill my request or do I need to come find you?

Naruto just stands there with no expression on his face.

Naruto Uchiha

Back to top Go down

The Request Empty Re: The Request

Post  The Sack Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:29 am

The Sack emerges from backstage microphone in hand.

The Sack: Naruto. (he booms down the microphone)As I said the other day, last time I was forced to interact with the pitiful scum than amass here bi-weekly. If I want to speak to you. I. Will. Find. You. My. Self. Do not force me to destroy you, yet again. Do not force me to unleash the full might of my fury.

The Sack takes a deep breath, and smiles horribly.

The Sack: Please, this time I ask, nay, beg of you. Do not ask me to unleash it, I have kept it under wraps for many years without so much as a single incident, I do not wish you to be the victim of my first. If you continue, however, and you seek your vengeance. Oh, there will be blood, all of it yours, so much of it infact, they will not need a stretcher to take you out of the ring, but a coffin. Allow me to demonstrate a little bit of my destructive nature for you now. However, bear in mind, this is me with my anger under control.

The Sack gestures for everyone to look towards the Titan-Tron. On comes a clip of The Sack in the gym, pumping horrendously large weights, and finishing attacking a punching bag, before he finally proceeds to spear it, ripping it from the support chain, and tearing a chunk out of it with his teeth. With that, The Sack walks calmly back towards backstage, smiling to himself.

Last edited by The Sack on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
The Sack
The Sack

Back to top Go down

Post  Naruto Uchiha Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:41 am

Naruto just stands there with a smirk.

Naruto: Hahaha. Is that suppose to be something? Are you trying to intimidate me with that sorry excuse for a workout? You can not stop the unstoppable. I am filled with anger and you just show me a [censor] video. We will see next season how far you get without facing me man to man.

Naruto disappears as the ring goes to a blackout.

Naruto Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum