Extreme World Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dixon Flys meets GM Trent Gruesome

Go down

Dixon Flys meets GM Trent Gruesome Empty Dixon Flys meets GM Trent Gruesome

Post  dixonflys Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:36 pm

Dixon Flys goes to talk to the GM.

Dixon Flys knocking on Trent’s door.
Trent Gruesome: Come in!
Dixon Flys: Trent I hope I’m not interrupting you I know you are busy with making matches for the ppv. I still dont have a match at the ppv! What plans do you have for me?
Trent Gruesome: Well Dixon! Lets see what you have accomplished so far her in EWW!
You have a win and a loss! What makes you feel that you deserve a spot at the ppv. Tell me what is that you have that the rest of the locker room doesn’t have?!
Dixon Flys: Trent!!! (Dramatic pause) Ever since you signed me I promised you that I am on my road on being the trademark name of EWW! Everytime I arrive at the arena’s I walk down to ringside. I see the staff making the last adjustments for the show. I look around at the empty seats. My blood starts pumping faster and faster! I start to feel my adrenalin rising. And the thought of it that later on that night in those seats , thousands and thousands of my fans in attendence will be standing on their feet wearing my merchendise and cheering Dix-on Dix-on Dix-on! Trent Gruesome can you imagine that! Trent Gruesome can you start feeling the electricity in the air. You can cut it with a knife!!! Sell out after sell out. Trent Gruesome you put all of this together and think of this at our first ever ppv. Can you feel that energy when the ring announcer announces „ladies and gentlemen the folowing contest is the main event! It is sceduled for one fall to a finish and it is for the EWW WORLD HEVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP. Can you feel that energy!! The roof of the building is about to blow!!! And when it is all said and done!!! Your new WORLD HEVYWEIGHT CHAMPION IS DIXON FLYS!!!!
Trent think about it. I gotta go to sign some autographs
Segment over…..
dixonflys
dixonflys

Back to top Go down