Extreme World Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arrival

Go down

The Arrival Empty The Arrival

Post  El Cholo Sun May 20, 2012 5:26 am

The camera zooms in to the backstage area where Jonas Fielding is walking toward a locker room. The camera zooms closely in to the locker room where the name plate saids El Cholo. Jonas Fielding starts to knock but after a few knocks there is no response. Jonas opens the door as the locker room seems to be empty but a man can be seen sitting in the middle of the locker room with lit candles around him. Jonas begins to speak.
-
Jonas Fielding: I am sorry to interrupt you Mr. El Cholo but my boss Trent asked me to interview you. So if i may take a little bit of your time so we can start this interview.
-
El Cholo makes no response as he keeps his eyes close. After a few minutes pass by Jonas speaks again.
-
Jonas Fielding: Ummm Mr....
-
El Cholo's eyes open as Jonas scared takes a few steps back. El Cholo starts to rise to his feet as he starts to talk.
-
El Cholo: Can you not see that i am busy meditating? I don't have time to be interviewed since i must get ready for my TagTeam Match against Rnd:hcs and Bahamut. But if you must interview me then make it quick before i change my mind.
-
Jonas Fielding: Yes i understand and i will make it quick as you suggested. Now how does it feel to be one of the newest member in Extreme World Wrestlin? What do you think about the other wrestlers that you will soon have to face?
-
El Cholo starts to think for a moment before answering.
-
El Cholo: I find it to be a honor to join a high quality federation such as this one. As for the other wrestlers here. (Starts to chuckle) I don't think that none of these wrestlers are even around my league. I find it such a waste of time that Trent will even have given them a contract. Oh well though it's kind of a good thing since i don't have to waste my energy against them.
-
Jonas Fielding: That is just a surprising answer you gave me. It seems that you are confident about your abilities. What do you think of your tagteam partner MAN DEATH?
-
El Cholo: I am only confident with my abilities because i know that it is true. Well speaking of my tagteam partner.
-
The camera turns to the locker room door as Man Death can be seen walking inside.
-
Man Death:....
-
El Cholo: It seems that he is a quiet one. I think we are going to make a good team here.
-
Jonas Fielding: Man Death can i ask you a few questions regarding your match tonight?
-
Man Death remains quiet as El Cholo speaks for him.
-
El Cholo: It seems that he would rather stay quiet. Now Jonas if you can excuse us for now we need to make a plan for our match tonight. It was nice talking to you.
-
El Cholo and Man Death leave the scene.
-
Jonas Fielding: There we have it folks. It seems that El Cholo and Man Death will make a good team. Back to you Rio.
-
Rio Danger: It seems that El Cholo is arrogant. I think i will be cheering for him tonight. He did have a quick dark match last week taking care of Steel.
-
Lauren Sanders: Now lets get ready for the next match.

El Cholo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum