Extreme World Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To EWW.

2 posters

Go down

Welcome To EWW. Empty Welcome To EWW.

Post  Network Man Google Plus Mon May 21, 2012 4:40 am

Welcome to Extreme World Wrestling I am here to welcome our newest member to the Eww roster please come in and help me welcome Google Plus.
-
Google Plus: Hey Jonas I am as Excited as you are so I hope you will be able to see my debut match against a man who hasn't made his name big enough this man is a rookie in this company and I am excited to be able to destroy him in the ring.
-
Creepy man: Hi my name is Steven Ace and I am glad to see a new face in this company so are you excited to be in a match with me tonight?
-
Google Plus: Well you won't even see me coming so I hope you get very very injured in this match.
-
Lauren sanders: Well that was interesting so I guess lets get ready for the match.
Network Man Google Plus
Network Man Google Plus

Back to top Go down

Welcome To EWW. Empty Re: Welcome To EWW.

Post  GM Trent Mon May 21, 2012 5:28 am

sorry you can't fight him, i'm feuding with him. find sumebody else

GM Trent
Admin

https://extremeworldwrestlin.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Network Man Google Plus Mon May 21, 2012 7:34 am

ok change him two rollin_Rulz
Network Man Google Plus
Network Man Google Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Network Man Google Plus Mon May 21, 2012 7:35 am

ok change him two rollin_Rulz

Welcome to Extreme World Wrestling I am here to welcome our newest member to the Eww roster please come in and help me welcome Google Plus.
-
Google Plus: Hey Jonas I am as Excited as you are so I hope you will be able to see my debut match against a man who hasn't made his name big enough this man is a rookie in this company and I am excited to be able to destroy him in the ring.
-
Creepy man: Hi my name is Rollin_Rulz and I am glad to see a new face in this company so are you excited to be in a match with me tonight?
-
Google Plus: Well you won't even see me coming so I hope you get very very injured in this match.
-
Lauren sanders: Well that was interesting so I guess lets get ready for the match.
Network Man Google Plus
Network Man Google Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum