Extreme World Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Rollin_Rulz Feud

2 posters

Go down

Me and Rollin_Rulz Feud Empty Me and Rollin_Rulz Feud

Post  Network Man Google Plus Mon May 21, 2012 8:15 am

Hello Wrestling fans and welcome to Exteme World Wrestling I am here to take you to the newest addition to EWW please help me welcome. Google Plus
-
Google Plus: Hey everyone and how are you jonas?
-
Jonas: well I am pretty good thank you for asking but i am here to ask you are you ready to take on the man that put trains on tracks the man who you have never ever faced in your intire carrer rollin_Rulz?
-
Google Plus: Well jonas as you probably know i am always ready for a good fight so i hope rollin comes prepared because i am gonna open a can of whoop ass all over him.
-
Rollin_Rulz suddenly appears out of no where and hits Google with a chair shot to the back making google scream in pain.
Rollin_Rulz grabs a mic and begins to speak. "Are you really ready because if you were ready you would have not gotten hit by that chair but no you got hit so i guess you arn't ready". -
Rollin_Rulz makes his way out of the arena while Google is attented by medical care. -
-
Lauren: Well there was supposed to be a match between Rollin and google but google looks injured so i don't think he will be able to compete. -
-
The camera Fades...............................
Network Man Google Plus
Network Man Google Plus

Back to top Go down

Me and Rollin_Rulz Feud Empty Rollin intruduction

Post  rollin_rulz Mon May 21, 2012 8:39 am

As the camera fades away jonas walks up to rollin.

Jonas: Well rollin_rulz that is a way to start your first appearance on the show. What do you have to say?

Rollin: Well first i would like to say. I am very glad to be in EWW. This is just the beginning of my beatings. They call me the mack truck and if google wants to fight me. So be it but i bet he will not be able to stand after he gets ran over. As you can already see. He doesn't pay to much attention to his surroundings or he would have seen that chair shot coming.

Jonas: So what you are saying is you are not scared of anyone on the roster.

Rollin: Yes Jonas you are right there. I am ready for a fight any day or night. Any type of match. We can go hardcore or go with a normal match. I can guarantee i will come out on top. When i get in the ring i make sure the fans get there money's worth. There will be no kid games when i step in the ring and you better bring your a game or you better just not show up.

Jonas: Well it looks like you have alot planned to do in EWW. I hope to see you in the ring more. Also it was great to have a little chat with you.

Rollin: Thanks Jonas it was nice talking to you. I am sure we will have more interviews down the road.

Rollin walks back to his locker room and the camera fades away.

rollin_rulz

Back to top Go down

Me and Rollin_Rulz Feud Empty Re: Me and Rollin_Rulz Feud

Post  Network Man Google Plus Mon May 21, 2012 8:56 am

Hello Wrestling fans and welcome to Exteme World Wrestling I am here to take you to the newest addition to EWW please help me welcome. Google Plus
-
Google Plus: Hey everyone and how are you jonas?
-
Jonas: well I am pretty good thank you for asking but i am here to ask you are you ready to take on the man that put trains on tracks the man who you have never ever faced in your intire carrer rollin_Rulz?
-
Google Plus: Well jonas as you probably know i am always ready for a good fight so i hope rollin comes prepared because i am gonna open a can of whoop ass all over him.
-
Rollin_Rulz suddenly appears out of no where and hits Google with a chair shot to the back making google scream in pain.
Rollin_Rulz grabs a mic and begins to speak. "Are you really ready because if you were ready you would have not gotten hit by that chair but no you got hit so i guess you arn't ready". -
Rollin_Rulz makes his way out of the arena while Google is attented by medical care. -
-
Lauren: Well there was supposed to be a match between Rollin and google but google looks injured so i don't think he will be able to compete. -
-
The camera Fades...............................
-
As the camera fades away jonas walks up to rollin.
-
Jonas: Well rollin_rulz that is a way to start your first appearance on the show. What do you have to say?
-
Rollin: Well first i would like to say. I am very glad to be in EWW. This is just the beginning of my beatings. They call me the mack truck and if google wants to fight me. So be it but i bet he will not be able to stand after he gets ran over. As you can already see. He doesn't pay to much attention to his surroundings or he would have seen that chair shot coming.
-
Jonas: So what you are saying is you are not scared of anyone on the roster.
-
Rollin: Yes Jonas you are right there. I am ready for a fight any day or night. Any type of match. We can go hardcore or go with a normal match. I can guarantee i will come out on top. When i get in the ring i make sure the fans get there money's worth. There will be no kid games when i step in the ring and you better bring your a game or you better just not show up.
-
Jonas: Well it looks like you have alot planned to do in EWW. I hope to see you in the ring more. Also it was great to have a little chat with you.
-
Rollin: Thanks Jonas it was nice talking to you. I am sure we will have more interviews down the road.
-
Rollin walks back to his locker room and the camera fades away.

Network Man Google Plus
Network Man Google Plus

Back to top Go down

Me and Rollin_Rulz Feud Empty Re: Me and Rollin_Rulz Feud

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down