Extreme World Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting The Boss

Go down

Meeting The Boss Empty Meeting The Boss

Post  El Cholo Sun May 27, 2012 3:46 am

The camera pans in to the scene where El Cholo can be seen walking toward the General Managers Office. El Cholo heads toward the Office when Bahamut and Rnd:hcs block the door. Bahamut starts to talk.
-
Bahamut: So your the one by the name of El Cholo. I thought that you would be more intimidating, but i guess i guessed wrong. Your were talking to Jonas earlier right?
-
El Cholo: Yes that is correct i was talking to Jonas earlier. Are you stalking me or something because i am not in to guys but if you are there isn't anything wrong with that. Now if you can move out the way before you get me mad.
-
El Cholo pushes Bahamut away as Bahamut angered throws a left punch as El Cholo who manages to dodge it. Rnd:hcs unable to dodge takes the hit. El Cholo laughs.
-
El Cholo: It seems that you need more training for the both of you since you missed me and you weren't able to dodge such an easy move like that. I never thought i would be facing such easy opponents such as you two. I might not even break a sweat.
-
Bahamut: Why wait till the Main Event then. I am going to teach you a lesson now you arrogant chump.
-
As El Cholo and Bahamut are about to square off the General Manager's Office door swings open. Trent Gruesome comes out of the office as El Cholo and Bahamut take a few steps back from eachother.
-
Trent Gruesome: What is the meaning of this? All i wanted was to speak to El Cholo for a moment and instead i hear a commotion outside of my Office just to see you three about to fight. Everyone except for El Cholo leave now.
-
Bahamut and Rnd:hcs leave as Trent Gruesome walks to his office while El Cholo follows from behind. Trent Gruesome sits down on his chair as he starts to speak.
-
Trent Gruesome: It seems that you already made some enemies El Cholo. There have been some rumors that all the wrestlers want to get at you after what you said to Jonas. I wouldn't blame then either.
-
El Cholo: Will let them come after me then. I doubt that none of them have the guts to challenge me one on one. Now what is th reason you have called me?
-
Trent Gruesome: Oh yes. The reason i called you to my office is to welcome you here to Extreme World Wrestlin myself. You see i think that me and you can make this federation into something bigger you understand right?
-
El Cholo nods his head.
-
El Cholo: I understand you Trent but the only reason i am here is to become the best, wrestle, and to make some money. I am not interested in noting that your about to say and i am sorry. I'm just trying to make a living here.
-
Trent Gruesome: I understand and i am sorry that we couldn't work out a deal. It seems that you have a match coming. You should go and warm-up before your match.
-
El Cholo stands up from the chair and is about to leave and turns around to talk.
-
El Cholo: By the way Trent not to sound cocky or arragant but it seems that I might already be the best here judging from the competition here.
-
As El Cholo is about to leave Trent speaks.
-
Trent Gruesome: In second thought El Cholo after seeing your match with Steel last week i am canceling your TagTeam Match to next week. Find another opponent.
-
The camera fades off with El Cholo leaving angrily.

El Cholo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum