Extreme World Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Big Man

Go down

The Big Man Empty The Big Man

Post  Low Ki Sun May 27, 2012 2:17 pm

The camera zooms in to the backstage area where Jonas Fielding is walking toward a Black 1996 Dodge Charger. The camera zooms closely in to Dodge Charger where the plate says Low. Jonas Fielding starts to knock but after a few knocks Low Ki rolls down the window. Jonas begins to speak.

Jonas Fielding: I am sorry to interrupt you Low Ki but Trent asked me to interview you. So if i may take a little bit of your time so we can start this interview.

Low Ki makes no response as he keeps his eyes close. After a few minutes pass by Jonas speaks again.

Jonas Fielding: Ummm Low....

Low Ki's eyes open as Jonas scared takes a few steps back.

Low Ki: Can you not see that i just got here? I don't have time to be interviewed since i must go see who is the loser i have to face. But if you must interview me then make it quick before i change my mind.

Jonas Fielding: Yes i understand and i will make it quick as you suggested. Now how does it feel to be one of the newest member in Extreme World Wrestlin? What do you think about the other wrestlers that you will soon have to face?

Low Ki starts to think for a moment before answering.

Low Ki: I find it to be a a great decision by Trent to get me to join a this low class federation such as this one. As for the other wrestlers here. (Starts to get angry) I don't think that none of these wrestlers are even around my league. I find it such a waste of time that Trent will even have given them a contract. Oh well though it's kind of a good thing since i don't have to waste my energy against them.

Jonas Fielding: That is just a surprising answer you gave me. It seems that you are confident about your abilities. Why did you pick the song Bodies as your theme song?

Low KI: I am only confident with my abilities because i know that it is true. Well if you watch what i do in this fed you will find out.

Rio Danger: It seems that Low Ki is arrogant. I think i will be cheering for him tonight.

Lauren Sanders: Well i would never get that from how to talked to me last show.

Low Ki

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum