Extreme World Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turning up the heat

Go down

Turning up the heat Empty Turning up the heat

Post  Arcane Thu May 31, 2012 3:26 am

The arena is lit with red, yellow and orange spotlights flashing and beaming everywhere. Upbeat latin music plays and the audience are all anticipated.

Rio Danger: Huh? What's going on? Feels... feels kinda awesome! Look at all the lights Lauren, the lights are cool!

Lauren Sanders: Y'know, right now I would tell you to settle down, but I agree. This is certainly unique.

A man dressed in flashy luchador attire bursts through the entrance ramp with a stick on fire in his hand. In amazement, the crowd watch him spit through the flame and large bursts of fire shoot out and scorch the air. He hands the stick to one of the fans beside the ramp and runs down the ramp

Rio Danger: Holy... Y'know what? I like this guy! Look at him!

Lauren Sanders: You do seem suprised, it's kinda cute watching you look like a kid...

Rio Danger: Cute?

Lauren Sanders: You know what I mean

Rio Danger: I know that you think I'm cute...

Lauren Sanders: Aww, shut up and watch you! Haha...

He runs up to the Ringside Announcer and grabs a mic from him and athletically jumps up to the side of the ring. He looks at all the cheering fans and raises his arm to them. He goes in the ring, soaks in the applause and the lights go to normal. He takes a deep breath and raises the EWW microphone to his lips

???: I am Arcane!

Somehow, even louder, the crowd manages to chant "Wel-come Ar-cane *clap, clap, clap clap clap*" repeatedly. Arcane let's out a massive smirk but then attempts to get serious

Arcane: I am the new signing to EWW! I don't really want to introduce myself to much, I think my in-ring actions will say enough...

Rio Danger: What an awesome thing to say...

Lauren Sanders: Calm down Rio... haha.

Arcane: I'm just gonna put it blunt. The reason I came here was for a challenge. So... I want a challenge. Anyone in the EWW Locker-Rooms think they can match me?

Arcane throws down the mic and stares at the ramp

After a minute of waiting for a response, nobody seems to come out

Rio Danger: Come on... I want to see him fight...

Arcane looks down and shakes his head and climbs over the top rope. Suddenly, Google Plus' entrance music plays and the audience go wild

Rio Danger: Oh boy, here we go!

Arcane

Back to top Go down