Extreme World Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uneasy Situation

Go down

Uneasy Situation Empty Uneasy Situation

Post  El Cholo Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:38 am

The camera pans in to the scene where El Cholo can be seen mad about his match against Steel which was a quick match for El Cholo. El Cholo starts to pace around as Sean McLean heads toward El Cholo
-
El Cholo: What do you want kid? Can't you see that i am not in a good mood and your presecence around me isn't helping. Now get lost.
-
Sean McLean: I am making a challenge to you Mr. Cholo. My name isn't kid by the way it's Sean McLean and i am the best around here.
-
El Cholo starts to burst with laughter as Sean gets angry.
-
El Cholo: You know what "Sean" you made my day today. Someone like you dares to challenge me (El Cholo laughs). Your just a kid. Now go do your self a favor and find someone else.
-
As El Cholo turns around Sean grabs El Cholo's arm and twirls him around as Sean throws a punch connecting on El Cholo who doesn't seem to affect him. Sean takes a few steps back as El Cholo spits out a little blood.
-
El Cholo: Wow you really shouldn't have done that. I accept your challenge. You better start digging your grave.
-
Camera fades off.

El Cholo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum