Extreme World Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samizlame interveiw

Go down

Samizlame interveiw Empty Samizlame interveiw

Post  samizlame Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:14 am

Jonas Fielding:Hello ladies and gentlemen if you haven't noticed i am here with samizlame.I am here to ask you about your next match how do you feel about it do you think you can win?

Samizlame:What kind of question is that!There is no doubt in my mind for even a second i lose this match.

Jonas Fielding:Okay so you have a little bit of confidence you need that to be big in the EWW.

Samizlame:Okay you hurry up and ask your questions i have a match to prepare for.

Jonas:Oh right sorry but as i was saying how do you feel about that loss you had to start off your career

Samizlame:That loss was nothing but luck I should have one it was a fluke cant say it does not happen to everyone.In that match it just happened to me but tonight with rolin i guarantee it won't happen.

Jonas:Alright this is my final question what kind of success do you hope to have here in the EWW?

Samizlame:I don't hope.....I know that i will succeed in everything that i do this is just another one of those things.

Jonas:Alright thank you for your time and good luck.

*Samizlame walks away muttering under his breath*

samizlame

Back to top Go down