Extreme World Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Revenge rp 6/6/12

2 posters

Go down

My Revenge rp 6/6/12 Empty My Revenge rp 6/6/12

Post  Luke Sutherland Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:38 am

*Let The Bodies Hit The Floor starts playing.. And standing there amongst mist is Luke Sutherland.
Lauren Sanders and Rio Danger announce how Luke lost in his previous match against “The Sack”*

Luke Sutherland:
"Hello everyone. I can't express how anxious I am! I demand a rematch against The Sack! I have what it takes! It was rather unfair as he is a super heavyweight but I'm not out here to make excuses, I'm here for that rematch that I deserve."

*Luke stops and pauses as the crowd chant "Rematch! Rematch! Rematch!"*

Rio Danger: "I hear this guy has got what it takes.. His records show he has been every level champion up to present championship, that is impressive!"

Lauren Sanders: "Now that Luke Sutherland and The Sack are on equal terms, it will be more fair.. Let's see what happens.."

Luke Sutherland:
"I'm also here to call out The Sack.. So come on out man! ........................"

*The crowd go silent as they await The Sack's appearance..*

Luke Sutherland:
"Mhmm... That's interesting.. So, you scared? Not want to come to my face? I hope I get my rematch, Trent! If you're watching this.
Peace!"

Rio Danger: "Wow! That is some message he has sent there! Hopefully it is on, will Trent Gruesome approve of this!? We'll find out later!"

*Luke Sutherland drops the mic and walks out of the ring and up the ramp, then unexpectedly backflips on the spot at the top of the ramp, kneeling to one knee and throwing his arms in the air! Executing a Northern Flip...
The crowd roar with excitement to his departure!*

Last edited by Luke Sutherland on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Luke Sutherland

Back to top Go down

My Revenge rp 6/6/12 Empty Re: My Revenge rp 6/6/12

Post  MaXx Ouellet Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:50 am

The commentators are:

Rio Danger / Heel especially for American wrestlers ^^
color: Violet/Indigo

Lauren Sanders / Face
color: Orange

Anyway good RP man keep them coming, good RPer there Smile
Are you an experienced RPer ? ^^ Cause its look like you are lol
MaXx Ouellet
MaXx Ouellet

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Sutherland Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:54 am

Thank you! I've been their names to be clarified. Yeah, not so experienced in federations but RP'ing yeah definitely. My mind just goes to work and I think & write things like that within 15 minutes or so. I love RP'ing.
Your ones are good! Very impressive! Smile

Luke Sutherland

Back to top Go down

Post  MaXx Ouellet Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:43 pm

If you love RPing then we're two ! Razz

And thanks man I appreciate Smile

I think it would be cool if every RP could have at least ONE feedback, it motivates guys when they know they do great stuff.
MaXx Ouellet
MaXx Ouellet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down