Extreme World Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jonas interview in the locker room

Go down

jonas interview in the locker room Empty jonas interview in the locker room

Post  rollin_rulz Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:53 pm

The camera is out out back in the locker room. When Jonas walks into the locker room looking for rollin and beast.

Jonas: How are we doing guys are ready for your first debut as a tag team this week before the ppv.

Rollin: We are doing good. We are ready to get out there and show the tag team scene who the best in town is. So you the Jersey beans better be paying attention to this fight. Cause come sunday at Awakening. Me and beast are going to wipe the floor with you guys and walk out the tag team champs.

Jonas: Seems like you got the confidence to do it. Are you guys worried they will try to cheap shot before the match so you are not one hundred percent?

Rollin: Does it cross my mind yes it does. But i am watching my back very close and so is beast so if they try anything we are going to stop them in there tracks. There will be no more attacking after matches or when i come out to talk and the steve decides to come out and sneak attack me from behind and run away. We are finally going to settle this matter in the ring.

Beast: The jersey beans are going down. Steve i have a special treat for you after the match at Awakening. I don't want to spoil the surprise tho so you will have to see what happens after we win the tag team championships.

Jonas: I can just imagine what you have for him beast. I am really looking forward to that fight. Now what do you guys think about the two that you will be fighting today.

Rollin: Well arabash and iamthemuffin they are just two little punks in our way before the ppv. It will be a good warm up match for us. They will be a push over. We are just going to use them as pawns and work on our tag team skills. So we are not worried about them at all. Who calls themself the muffin man anyways. That guy just deserves to get a beating just cause of his name. But enough about that. Me and beast have to get ready for our match.

Jonas: Good luck guys.

Jonas walks out of the locker room and the camera fades away.

rollin_rulz

Back to top Go down