Extreme World Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First interview with "The Self Champ"

Go down

First interview with "The Self Champ" Empty First interview with "The Self Champ"

Post  MaXx Ouellet Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:33 am

[BACKSTAGE SEGMENT]

The camera shows Jonas Fielding, EWW's backstage interviewer holding a microphone, ready to make an announcement.

Jonas Fielding: Ladies and Gentlemen.. We are live from EWW's backstages for further informations about Dixon Flys's condition, you probably saw what happened on Wednesday when we found Dixon Flys unconscious, the doctors said that the attack wasn't as bad as predicted but Dixon Flys will need several days off to fully recover from this brutal attack..

As Jonas Fielding is still giving more info about Dixon Flys, MaXx Ouellet passes and Jonas interrupts him.

Jonas Fielding: Sorry MaXx Ouellet, but do you have some time please ?

MaXx Ouellet stops turns around and look at Jonas shocked by his audacity..

MaXx Ouellet: How DARE you !?

Jonas Fielding: Sorry for bothering MaXx..

MaXx Ouellet: Mr.Ouellet you monkey !

Jonas Fielding: Sorry Mr.Ouellet really sorry but since you're here.. What do you have to say about Dixon Flys ?

MaXx Ouellet: Who ? What ?

Jonas Fielding: Dixon Flys..

MaXx Ouellet: And what is that ? Lady Gaga's new clip ? Robert Downey Jr.'s new movie ? The latest episode of Harry Potter !? The newest Jersey Shore's [censored] ?

Jonas Fielding: No sir.. Dixon Flys is the wrestler who quite probably got attacked Wednesday..

MaXx Ouellet: A wrestler ? Dixon Flys ?

Jonas Fielding: Yes...

MaXx Ouellet: Man.. What kind of man calls himself Dixon Flys !?

Jonas Fielding: Dixon Flys..

MaXx Ouellet stares at Jonas Fielding doing the small eyes.

MaXx Ouellet: Very interesting Jonas, in fact you may be right.. Only Dixon Flys can calls himself Dixon Flys.. BRILLIANT !

Jonas Fielding: So do you have anything to say about him ?

MaXx Ouellet: Him ? Oh wait you mean about DIXON... FLYS ?

Jonas Fielding: I'm asking you this question since the beginning.. So yes..

MaXx Ouellet: You mean THE Dixon Flys everyone's talking about ?

Jonas Fielding: Again.. YES.

MaXx Ouellet: Oh Jeez, MaXx Ouellet has one question... WHO THE HELL IS THAT KID !? Nobody cares of him !

Jonas Fielding: Ok sorry for inter...

MaXx Ouellet: Attatatata ! Wait a minute.. Are you actually accusing MaXx Ouellet ?

Jonas Fielding: No..

MaXx Ouellet: How dare you little insect ! I could send the FBI, KGB or the MI6 to eliminate you just because you try to accuse me ! YOU KNOW THAT !?

Jonas Fielding: What !?

MaXx Ouellet: You just got yourself into BIIIIIG problems Jonas.. You trying to accuse me is like Nafisatou-Diallo accusing Dominic Strauss-Khan, it is stupid, already a lost battle, and FAKE accusations !

MaXx Ouellet continues his way out of the building but suddenly comes back towards Jonas.

MaXx Ouellet: You know that false accusations is punished by the Law right ?

Jonas Fielding: Y..

MaXx Ouellet: Shut up peasant and listen.. I have a high diploma in law, so you better get yourself a good lawyer cause mine is the best in the world, know why ? Cause I'm my own lawyer !

Jonas Fielding: I .. I..

MaXx Ouellet: I said shut your mouth insolent ! You did something you never should have done, you're accusing me of a crime I just COULD NOT DO because he got attacked ; If he really got attacked ; and I wasn't even in the building ! Wednesday I was at home with my 5th wife or my 6th wife, quite frankly I can't remember how many wives I had, in Spain they call me "The Don Juan of The Don Juans" in Scandinavia they call me "Mannen många erövringar" in Japan they call me.. Whatever, you can check by yourself i have an iron alibi, I'm gonna do my own investigation, who knows ? You could be Dixon Flys's aggressor, that's what we're about to see !

MaXx Ouellet finally leaves for good and let Jonas Fielding alone who looks completely confused.. The camera fades away.
MaXx Ouellet
MaXx Ouellet

Back to top Go down