Extreme World Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champ defence

Go down

Champ defence Empty Champ defence

Post  Mickyle James Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:18 am

*GM Trent celebrates in the ring*
Rio:Unbelievable the GM just won the Euro championship.This might be the greatest moment in his life
Lauren:You're right Rio the GM won the first ever Euro title match and man was this PPV a blast already.
*Resurrected plays as Arabash walks down the asle with a big smile*
Arabash:Well done you passed.You get to go to the next season's PPV with me for the Euro Championship.I better get ready and so do you and that's why I came down here.I want to congratulate you on your victory.Steve didn't stand a chance.I am not here to threaten you I am here to inform you.Next season's PPV will be as phenometal as me vs you.That Euro title will be mine and I will make sure of that when season 2 PPV comes.
*Trent Gruesome gives a grin*
Trent:Ash you think you can beat the GM at a PPV.You don't look at yourself in the mirror don't you?This title is great as the sun's rays I will not give it to you but the fans did choose you to face me so that is what they will get.A title match for the fans and on top of the cake.The Euro title is on the line.
*the crowd cheers loudly*
Trent:There is one hurdle you have to pass Ash.There is one more star who is also voted by the fans and his name is Naruto Uchiha.He is second on the list so if you want a title shot the fans should get ready for a vote off.You vs Naruto in a Vote off.
*The fans cheers even louder than the first cheer*
Arabash:Bring it on GM I will smash the Ansatsusha out of him.Naruto you are gonna burn cause you are getting to close to me.I am Rapid Fire that's why you are gonna get burned.
Rio:Fire is not a good excuse for his death.
Lauren:Why do you have to be so mean to the guy Rio?I give up you want to be mean to him fine you can be mean to him but don't come crying to me when he beats you up.
*Resurrected plays as Arabash walks backstage*
Mickyle James
Mickyle James

Back to top Go down