Extreme World Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sack Boasts

Go down

The Sack Boasts Empty The Sack Boasts

Post  The Sack Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:31 am

The Sack comes from backstage with his entrance music playing (Avenged Sevenfold - MIA) with a strobe light illuminating the arena.

The Sack walks to the edge of the ring, leaping up to the apron grinning.

The Sack: Now, I'm willing to bet a large sum of money, that you are all surprised to see me grace you with my presence, and I might add, in such an amazing mood. Do any of you remember when I first introduced myself to this show? Anyone? How about you, Rio?

The Sack grins sickly at Rio Danger, waiting for him to reply

Rio Danger: Uh, something about beating our favourite wrestlers?

The Sack: Good, nice to see you aren't as stupid as I might have believed, at least you remembered some of it, I'll help you out a little.

The Sack smiles and turns to look at the entrance ramp, where two women each push on a wheelbarrow full of money.

The Sack: Got it yet, Rio?

Rio Danger: you said that through these fans and our wonderful sport you would become indescribably wealthy. You can't honestly mean to tell me.

The Sack grins wider than ever and proceeds to laugh maniacally

The Sack: Well, Well, Well, you do impress me Mr. Danger. Right you are, each and every time I appear here you all boo me. I warned you not to, but now I have come here to rub your stupid noses in the mess you have excreted all over this entertainment industry. I have come here to prove to you that you are all a bunch of mindless animals who collapse to the slightest suggestion of peer pressure, you see, this past week I sold a huge amount of action figures and other such arbitrary merchandise, this in fact suggests to me, that you all love me. You just can't bear to admit to yourself that the person you respect the most out of anyone here, is I, someone who has done nothing to earn it. Someone who doesn't want it. The Sack spits on the floor outside the ring I will however thank you for your money, and be on my way.

With that The Sack climbs down from the Ring and exits laughing, clearly tickled by his own arrogance.

Rio Danger: Wow, I can not believe that guy, whatever will he do next, that was the epitome of utter tastelessness. However, you gotta give it to him, that was an awful lot of money.

The camera fades and moves onto the next feature
The Sack
The Sack

Back to top Go down