Extreme World Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sack's First match.

Go down

The Sack's First match. Empty The Sack's First match.

Post  The Sack Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:01 am

(Lights out, Music comes on Disturbed - Indestructible (instrumental) Strobe lights with the beat of the music)

(Titan-Tron plays scenes of the Sacks aggressive entrance and crowd interactions from the week before's introduction to EWW)

The Sack steps out, eyes the crowd leaning over the barrier to get a good view of the man-mountain, walks over to a young teenage boy who holds out a match programme and a pen for him to sign. The Sack takes the Pen and programme, and throws them as far back into the crowd as possible and threatens to backhand the boy.

The adult with the boy then moves further towards the sack, who is clearly disgruntled by the harsh treatment of his Son, shouts at The Sack.

The Sack indicates for a microphone to be given to him. (Microphone handed to him by a stage-hand) The Sack proceeds to speak:

If you have something to say to me, then you can say it so all of these people can hear, I do not want to take your moment of fame from you, please do go ahead. The Sack smirks.

The Father takes the Microphone: "I was saying how you are an absolutely useless lump, who is the most arrogant, horrible human being I have ever had the misfortune to come across, and that my 96 year old mother could destroy you in a figh-"

The Sack grabs the Microphone, flings it back up the ramp, and grabs the man by his t-shirt, pulling him over the barrier. (Security immediately floods The Sack trying to prise the man free)

The Sack looks at the man, smiles and says: Well then, I would like to see what she would do to an embarrassment like yourself!

The Sack drops the man, and proceeds to the Ring, immediately going to his corner looking smug at the stunned silence of the Audience, knowing that he had achieved one of his main aims. Making an impact on his first fighting appearance at EWW, stamping his début with an air of power about him that no one would likely forget.
The Sack
The Sack

Back to top Go down

The Sack's First match. Empty Re: The Sack's First match.

Post  The Sack Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:03 am

~If possible can this be placed as my introduction (or immediately after) for it to make sense, can't have myself in the ring, and then suddenly teleport out~

Thanks
Martin
The Sack
The Sack

Back to top Go down