Extreme World Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

world title press conference

Go down

world title press conference Empty world title press conference

Post  dixonflys Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:00 am

Lauren Sanders: Ladies and gentlemen! We have footage from the press conference that happened earlier this evening! Guys! Roll the footage!

Press Conference

Jonas Fielding: Dear guests! I would like to welcome everyone here on behalf of the Extreme World Wrestling Staff to our press conference! Just moments ago our honorable GM Mr. Trent Gruesome has announced the participants in the world heavyweight championship title match later on this evening here at the EWW’s first ever ppv AWAKENING. Tonight the thousands of fans in attendance and the millions across the world watching on ppv will witness the first ever crowning of the world heavyweight champion of EWW!........(Pause)

(photoshot sounds in the backround)

Tonight Trent Gruesome has decided that the two top contenders for the world heavyweight championship is Bahamut and Dixon Flys!
First Bahamut please address the press, audiance and fans across the world.

(photoshot sounds in the backround)

Bahamut: First of all I do my talking in the ring. But one thing is for sure I will not lose tonight to a hungarian janitor! Thats all I have to say!

Jonas Fielding: Thank you very much Bahamut. Next I would like to introduce the second top contender for the world championship Dixon Flys!!

(claps and photoshot sounds in the backround)

Dixon Flys: Thank you Jonas! By the way nice tie you have on!! Ok now to get serious!! Tonight is the night history will be made. My questions have been answered by Trent Gruesome. This is the only chance I have to prove that I am worthy of being the best in the world! The countdown is almost coming to an end! When it is all said and done. One fall to a finish.. No countouts no dq’s tonight there will be a new champion crowned! The era of gruesomness has begun! EWW AWAKENING is what the world will be watching! I am going to be the trademark name of EWW and I will go down in the history books as the first ever EWW world heavyweight champion! After the night is over Im going to party with my fans!

(Dixon and Bahamut hold both ends of the big gold world championship title with trent in the middle and photographers are shootting pictures)
camera goes to fade…
dixonflys
dixonflys

Back to top Go down