Extreme World Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick words with the new world heavyweight champion!

Go down

Quick words with the new world heavyweight champion! Empty Quick words with the new world heavyweight champion!

Post  dixonflys Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:14 am

If its Bahamut:
Jonas: Bahamut let me be the first to congratulate you on becoming the first world champion.

Bahamut: Jonas I told you that I would win tonight. I made gulash out of that hungarian janitor. I gotta go my champain and the chicks are waiting for me.

If Dixon wins:
Jonas Fielding: Dixon Flys congratulations you have made history here tonight. How does it feel to be our first world heavyweight champion.
Dixon Flys: Jonas…..This night will be rememberd and mentioned for decades and decades to come. I am at the top of the list of great stars. Now I am the trademark name and the top superstar in EWW. You thought this was extreme!! Well Jonas I’m ready to take on all comers. Im not going to hide behind this beautiful title! See ya later at my victory party Jonas!! There is a stack of hey for Bill Sheepish too!! Very Happy
dixonflys
dixonflys

Back to top Go down