Extreme World Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MaXx Ouellet's debut sooner than expected..

4 posters

Go down

MaXx Ouellet's debut sooner than expected.. Empty MaXx Ouellet's debut sooner than expected..

Post  MaXx Ouellet Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:30 am

[In Ring Segment]

The camera fades in the arena, the peoples are fired up like always, then an unknown music hits...

Lauren Sanders: What is that ?

Rio Danger: That is a music...

Lauren Sanders: Oh you're such an intelligent man Rio..

Rio Danger: No need to be sarcastic Lauren.

Lauren Sanders: I wasn't sarcastic.

Rio Danger: Oh God...

A man comes from the stage and some cheers can be heard, this man is wearing a suit and a nice haircut, he holds a microphone and a paper in his left hand.

Lauren Sanders: I think I know that guy..

Rio Danger: WHAT !? YOU KNOW HIM !? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "I KNOW THAT GUY" !?

Lauren Sanders: I thinks it's MaXx Ouellet !

Rio Danger: What ? Oh.. Yeah you're probably right.. In fact, yes you're right it's him !

Lauren Sanders: Why you got mad when I said I think I know him ?

Rio Danger: Nevermind Lauren..

Lauren Dangers: Ok but what MaXx Ouellet is doing here ?

Rio Danger: I don't have a clue but what's sure is that EWW has reached a new level of excellence with this man.

MaXx Ouellet makes his way to the ring, makes sure nobody touches him, and enters the ring. The music stops and MaXx Ouellet raises the mic to his mouth.

[MaXx Ouellet's card]

MaXx Ouellet: ... Shhhhhh...

The crowd goes silent and is ready to listen what MaXx has to say...

MaXx Ouellet: ... Before I say that you can ALL go to hell.. I'd like to say one thing or two..

Crowd: "Booooooooo !"

MaXx Ouellet: Exactly !

The crowd boos even louder.

Rio Danger: Where's the respect.. Man I'm ashamed for them.

Lauren Sanders: He is very disrespectful, the people has the right to boo him !

Rio Danger: Really ? Well, unlike the people, I am a man of education and actually listen about what he has to say.

MaXx Ouellet: My friend Will Smith told me that it was not a good idea to come here..

Crowd:" YOU SUCK ! YOU SUCK !"

MaXx Ouellet: Anyway lets talk about something important would you ? Me ! I think the BIG question on everyone's lips is: Why such a super hyper mega-star wrestling god, pretty good looking, and well respected guy like me actually DOES here ?

Well the answer is quite simple.. It is a word composed of five letters..

MaXx Ouellet walks around the ring looking at the people, let them some time to think.

Rio Danger: I think I know the answer..

MaXx Ouellet: No.. No it's not for the girls, DAMN NOT !

Lauren Sanders: Thank you !!

Rio Danger: Don't be mad, I'm sure he didn't include you..

Lauren Sanders: He just said that I was ugly !

MaXx Ouellet: I'm here just because of.. The money. YES ! I admit it, it is for the money..

MaXx Ouellet lifts his left hand where he holds the paper.

MaXx Ouellet: You see this ? This is my BULLET PROOF contract. And you know the funny thing is that I didn't even meet mister Trent to have this contract, no, he indeed contacted me BUT he couldn't even receive me in his office ! How incompetent is this GM really is !? But fortunately I had the great pleasure to meet his assistant.. Bill Sheepish..

The fans boos a little bit.

MaXx Ouellet: Hey show some respect don't boo the guy, he actually works better than the actual GM. So I met him last Wednesday and I was set to make my debut TONIGHT and not next Wednesday or something like that whatever Trent said.. When Mr. Sheepish handed me the pen and the contract, I, at first, declined..

Rio Danger: Strange..

Lauren Sanders: You said it..

MaXx Ouellet: Yeah that's right.. I declined. The reason for that is that EWW does not DESERVE someone like me. But Bill Sheepish told me "Don't worry, the fans and the staff are decent human being".. I said "Alright we'll see", I signed the contract, and now, as I see, mister Bill Sheepish lied to me because I don't see any decent human being in the ring except ME, but I guess that's ok, I don't blame him.

Crowd:" GO HOME ! GO HOME !"

MaXx Ouellet: I'm already at home parasites ! With this contract, I can do whatever I want, whenever I want to whoever I want, without being reprimanded.. So I consider EWW like my second home, even though I don't like the decoration, I'll deal with it. Like I was saying.. I'm the only decent human being here, you people.. Are just people...

MaXx Ouellet takes his jacket off and puts it on the third rope.

MaXx Ouellet: It's damn hot here...

MaXx Ouellet goes outside the ring picks a chair and send it flying in the ring. He grabs a bottle of water, goes back in the ring and sits on the steel chair.

MaXx Ouellet: Excuse me..

MaXx Ouellet opens the bottle of water and have a little drink.

MaXx Ouellet: Ahhhh... It feels good ! So where were we ? ... Oh yeah.. You're just people.. People.. People.. I'm going to tell you how we consider people in my dear country that is France.

Rio Danger: I love history lessons !

Lauren Sanders: Me too.. Because you like it.

MaXx Ouellet: The people in France are the men and women who work as farmers, who are poor and uneducated.. Just like you ! The difference is that.. Your country is invaded by those things, France isn't, just look at me I mean.. You can't be any MORE perfect than I am.. I'm just perfect.. In fact I'm so perfect that I truly believe that I created God himself.. And that's damn true !

Crowd:" BOOOOO !"

Lauren Sanders: Are you kidding me ?

Rio Danger: One thing is for sure MaXx Ouellet believes in himself.

Lauren Sanders: Too much in my opinion.

MaXx Ouellet: Enough talk about you, I talked about you WAY MORE than I should.. So we're gonna drop this poor subject and talk about something else.. My situation.
This contract clearly state that my very first match WILL be a World Championship match.. I could've said that I wanted directly the belt.. But I like competition even though I don't expect very much from EWW, this is just a place full of wannabes, has-beens, never-beens, and will-never-bes, so I don't care who I will have to face for the title, I just can beat everybody on the roster even in 39 on 1 handicap match with my feet handcuffed and with one arm behind my back !
Ladies and Gentlemen.. As disgusting as you are.. I wish you.. A good night, next time you'll see me I'll be wearing a golden belt.

MaXx drops the microphone as the crowd boos him and some cheers, he takes back his jacket and leaves the ring with a smile and lifts his arms, before leaving the arena zone for good.

Camera fades to black.
MaXx Ouellet
MaXx Ouellet

Back to top Go down

MaXx Ouellet's debut sooner than expected.. Empty Re: MaXx Ouellet's debut sooner than expected..

Post  Luke Sutherland Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:34 am

Outstanding mate Smile

Luke Sutherland

Back to top Go down

MaXx Ouellet's debut sooner than expected.. Empty Re: MaXx Ouellet's debut sooner than expected..

Post  Naruto Uchiha Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:17 pm

Nice RP except you got Lauren's and Rio's colors mixed up other than that perfect great RP

Naruto Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post  MaXx Ouellet Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:15 pm

Thanks a lot guys Very Happy

And Damn I was sure Rio was Indigo and Lauren Orange ! xD
MaXx Ouellet
MaXx Ouellet

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trent Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:50 pm

MEH!? incompetent, bitch please.

lol welcome to EWW, ma ole HWA buddeh Razz

GM Trent
Admin

https://extremeworldwrestlin.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  MaXx Ouellet Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:22 am

Hahahaha ^^ Thanks Incompetent buddy xD Razz

MaXx Ouellet
MaXx Ouellet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down