Extreme World Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oficial debut of the furious one

2 posters

Go down

oficial debut of the furious one Empty oficial debut of the furious one

Post  the furious one Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:52 am

as the furious one apears on the stage smilling to be here in the show as the crouwd has no clue wat hes going to say as the furious one takes the microphone and starts talking so so people from today on ul see the real me il be kicking peoples ass and everything and im doing this for the universe its wat u love as the furious one puts a smile on his face as he leaves the mic in the ring as his theme song hits as he walks upon the ramp to the backstage

the furious one

Back to top Go down

oficial debut of the furious one Empty Re: oficial debut of the furious one

Post  Naruto Uchiha Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:45 am

You need to spell out words and space out your talking from your action like this and add some color and italicize your actions:

As the furious one appears on stage smiling to be ere in the show. The crowd has no clue what he is going to say as the furious takes the microphone.

TFO: So, so people from today you'll see the real me I'll be kicking people's [censor] and everything and I'm doing this for the universe it is what you love.

the furious one puts a smile on his face as he leaves the mic in the ring as his theme song hits, he walks upon the backstage using the ramp.

Naruto Uchiha

Back to top Go down