Extreme World Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

before the tag team match

Go down

before the tag team match Empty before the tag team match

Post  rollin_rulz Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:02 am

Rollin and beast are out back it is just a about ten minutes before the tag team match. Jonas walks over to them.

Jonas: Hey guys i know you don't have much time before your match but could i have a minute to talk to you.

Rollin: Sure we can talk real quick before the match.

Beast: I guess you can have a minute of my time.

Jonas: Well what is going through your heads right now before the fight?

Rollin: Well Jonas what is going through my head is i am ready to get in that ring and beat (censored) out of the jersey beans and send them home packing with no gold around there waist. Me and beast will be walking out with the title around our waist tonight. There is no doubt about that.

Beast: I am going to tear each of the jersey beans limb from limb tonight. They will not be walking out of awakening one bit. They will learn there lesson for attacking us, when they are taken out of the arena in a ambulance. So the medical staff better be very close to the ring very soon cause they will need it.

Jonas: Well it looks like you guys have a clear picture of how the fight will go down. I am going to be watching very closely to this match. Good luck guys and i hope you are able to get revenge on them for what they have put u guys through.

Rollin: Thanks Jonas. You better watch the fight it is going to be a good one.

The announcer starts announcing the tag team championship match and the camera fades away from the back stage.

rollin_rulz

Back to top Go down