Extreme World Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rollins first match

Go down

rollins first match Empty rollins first match

Post  rollin_rulz Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:44 pm

the camera is panning the back area it zooms into the locker room and you can see rollin sitting on the bench staring at the wall. Once he notices the camera is looking at him he gets up and walks over to the door. In walks jonas.

Jonas: Hello rollin how are doing tonight. Can i have a minute of your time.

Rollin: Well Jonas i am doing ok. I am always happy to talk to you.

Jonas: Well what do you think about your first fight in EWW. You put on a good show but came up a little short.

Rollin: Like you said i did put a good show on for the fans. Yes i will admit i did not win. I am not very happy of how my first match went down. I made a few mistakes that i have learned from. This one loss will not stop me from becoming the best EWW has seen. I know the fans had a good time watching me fight jeganrethin. That is what i like to see is a good fight for the fans. When i step out in the ring with samizlame tonight i am looking for payback from losing my fight on Wednesday. So he better bring his a game cause i am bringing everything i have.

Jonas: I will say i am looking forward to your fight later on tonight. I know it will be a good one and hope that you can get some payback and show the fans a good show and leave here tonight as the winner.

Rollin: Thanks Jonas. All eyes will be on me when i hit the ring tonight. By the time i am done the fight all the fans will be cheering Mack truck and i will be moving up in the ranks of EWW and make my way to become a champion. So don't forget my name cause you will be hearing me later on down the road as the champion.

Jonas: Well it was nice talking to you. It was a good chat and hope that down the road you will get to your goal. Good luck on your fight tonight.

Rollin: Thanks Jonas. It is always a pleasure chatting with you.

Jonas leaves the locker room and rollin goes back to sitting
on the bench getting ready for his fight later on.

rollin_rulz

Back to top Go down