Extreme World Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second time setting the ring on fire.(open to anyone)

2 posters

Go down

Second time setting the ring on fire.(open to anyone) Empty Second time setting the ring on fire.(open to anyone)

Post  beast of fire Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:54 am

Suddenly the ring turned to red.
Animal i have become by the three grace starts to play.
High firing flame floats all over the ring.
Beast of Fire makes his way to the ring.
He grabs the mic.

Beast of Fire:well well this is my second time to come up here.Huh did you see the fire that i burnt my dad no i dont want to speak that name again.Well didnt you see how destructive my power was then.If you dont want to burnt on my power then beg to me.
Beast of Fire grins loudly like a devil.
Beast of Fire:What you though you will spend a show without tasting the power of fire.you were wrong.Though i wasnt in card but I will fight.come on i want to see who dares to step in the fire.It is the fight for the honor of fire and trust me myself the beast of fire will make you to feel so.I say this again.Now come in the brave buddy who wants to burn in fire.And remember this....
Beast of Fire orders the druids to come and As those druids come walking towards the ring with a casket and a lighter of fire.
They set the ring on fire.
someone's music hits.

beast of fire

Back to top Go down

Second time setting the ring on fire.(open to anyone) Empty Re: Second time setting the ring on fire.(open to anyone)

Post  MaXx Ouellet Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:00 pm

Very good RP I like it Smile

Add space between the moment when you speak and the moment where you describe what's going on and it will be perfect.

Unfortunately I can't answer this challenge cause I'm in a storyline and me answering this open challenge will just don't make sense ^^ But if nobody answers your challenge ask Trent if you can use a local wrestler, a jobber, just like WWE does with Ryback xD

Were you in HWA or FSW before ? Very Happy
MaXx Ouellet
MaXx Ouellet

Back to top Go down