Extreme World Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stevetrain attacks Beast of Fire

2 posters

Go down

Stevetrain attacks Beast of Fire Empty Stevetrain attacks Beast of Fire

Post  Stevetrain Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:05 am

Beast of Fire exits the ring, heading up the ramp towards the backstage area. As he turns to exit the arena, he is hit by a deafening and sadistic steel chair shot. Beast of Fire falls backwards, back into the view of the crowd in the arena.

Stevetrain walks out into the arena weilding the dented steel chair, he starts to repeatedly hit the dazed Beast of Fire. The Steel chair becomes more crumpled with every hit, Stevetrain throws the chair to the side. Stevetrain drags the Beast of Fire to his feet and then lifts him on his shoulders and slams him on the ramp executing a Train Slam. Steve starts to shout at the motionless Beast of Fire.

Stevetrain: I said I'd get you, I said I would and now look at you crumpled on the floor, unable to do anything about it

Suddenly Rollin Rolz comes running out from the backstage area and jumps at Stevetrain knocking him to the ground. Both of them get up and start exchanging punches, Rollin kicks Stevetrain in the stomach and performs a DDT on the ramp. Rollin notices the crumpled steel chair on the floor and picks it up whilst Stevetrain writhes in pain holding his head.

As Rollin lifts the chair above his head preparing to strike Stevetrain with it, he doesn't notice the Sack who has appeared from the back. The Sack grabs the chair out of Rollin's hands, he hits Rollin in the back with the chair, causing Rollin to fall to his knees. The Sack drops the chair and takes a few steps back, he runs forward kicking Rollin in the face with the sole of his boot. Rollin's body slumps over and becomes motionless.

The Sack helps Stevetrain to his feet. Both of them head up the ramp and into the backstage area, smiling at the devastation that they had left on the ramp.

Lauren Sanders: Look at those two, they seem happy with what they've done tonight. I personally feel sick at what I just witnessed here.

Rio Danger: Oh be quiet Lauren, its obvious that Stevetrain wanted to make a statement tonight and he has done exactly that.
Stevetrain
Stevetrain

Back to top Go down

Stevetrain attacks Beast of Fire Empty Re: Stevetrain attacks Beast of Fire

Post  MaXx Ouellet Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:17 pm

Again another great RP Steve, keep them coming !! bounce
MaXx Ouellet
MaXx Ouellet

Back to top Go down