Extreme World Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rollin and beast in ring

Go down

rollin and beast in ring Empty rollin and beast in ring

Post  rollin_rulz Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:13 am

Highway to hell hits the arena and the pryos go off. Rollin appears from behind them with fists high. He starts walking down the aisle high fiving the fans on his way down to the ring. Rollin walks over to the announcer table and gets a mic. He climbs the stairs and gets into the ring. The fans are chanting MACK TRUCK. He stands there for a minute basking in the chants of the fans.

Rollin: Well i would ask how you great fans are but i already know the answer with that standing ovation that i just got coming in here. Now tonight is our very first ppv. Tonight you will see me and beast walk out of here as the tag team champs. That is going to be a good fight. Me and beast have been training very hard for this fight. With all that has happened between the four of us there is alot of anger between us. I am ready to end this tonight and get rid of the jersey beans for good. Now if you are wondering why beast didn't come out with me. Well it cause we are watching each others back. We wanted to make sure if they was going to try to sneak attack us we would have the upper hand on it. So he is lurking around out here making sure neither of those wannabe beans try to attack me well i talk.

Rollin walks over to the announcer table and grabs a bottle of water. Looks around at all the fans and takes a sip of water and climbs back in the ring and goes and sits on the top of the turnbuckle. The fans start cheering some more.

Rollin: Well Stevey boy and sacky boy are you ready for a fight tonight. Cause you guys are in for the fight of you life. No more hiding one bit or attacking from behind. This is going to be a good old slobber knocker. We will fight til we can not fight anymore. I know me and beast will fight all through the arena if we have to. As long as we walk out the champs. Now i know beast has a surprise for Steve after the match to show him not to mess around anymore. I hope you guys are ready to see that tonight cause it will be a good one. Steve will not be the same after what beast has for him.

Beast comes walking through the crowd and climbs into the ring. Rollin hands him the mic.

Beast: Now i am going to make this short and sweet. I am not a fan of talking to all you useless fans in this arena. But i will tell you this Steve i do have a special treat for you after me and Rollin beat the (censored) out of you. I will not say what it is yet cause then it would ruin the surprise but it will be a very good one. Rollin lets get out of here and get ready for our fight tonight.

Beast and Rollin both proceed to climb out of the ring. Rollin proceeds to go over to the front row and sign a few autographs for the fans and then starts walking back to the locker room. Beast just walks straight up the ramp not looking at anyone.

rollin_rulz

Back to top Go down