Extreme World Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stevetrain reflects on his last match

Go down

Stevetrain reflects on his last match Empty Stevetrain reflects on his last match

Post  Stevetrain Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:24 am

The camera pans to Jonas Fielding who is stood outside the door to one of the male locker rooms. He knocks on the door, opens it a bit and pops his head in.

Jonas Fielding: Is Stevetrain in here?

There is a brief moment of silence

Stevetrain: What do you want?

Jonas Fielding: GM Trent has sent me to interview you, is it ok if I interview you?

There is a pause from Stevetrain

Stevetrain: Make it quick, I have a match to prepare for

Jonas enters the locker room where he finds Stevetrain sitting on a bench staring at the wall opposite. He walks up to Stevetrain holding a mic to his mouth.

Jonas Fielding: I'm here to talk about your debut against hbksexyboysexyboy, how do you feel about your loss in that match?

Stevetrain snatches the mic away from Jonas

Stevetrain: You want to know about how I feel, I have spent the last few days replaying the match in my mind over and over again trying to figure out why I lost when I was so clearly dominating every aspect of the fight. I cannot fault my performance in the match which leads me to believe that there was some bias from the match official, the amount of long two counts in the match was sickening. I would have finished him off easily but no, every pin I did resulted in a near fall.

Stevetrain turns his head to look at Jonas

Stevetrain: As for tonight I feel sorry for Steven Ace as he will feel the full brunt of my rage. I am too angry to show mercy on such a weakling like him.

Stevetrain has a sadistic smile on his face

Stevetrain: I hope they have prepared an ambulance for the man

Stevetrain gets up to leave, thrusting the mic into the chest of Jonas knocking him backwards into the wall. Stevetrain walks out the locker room slamming the door behind him.
Stevetrain
Stevetrain

Back to top Go down